What is an Establishment page?
View an establishment page from the BOTY mobile app on your Android or iOS device:
An establishment is a bar or restaurant. The page is orange and is broken down in the following categories:
- Profile picture
- Wifi is underneath the profile picture to the left. Click on it to get the Wifi name and code if provided.
- Rating is to the right of the name and shows the score from users rating the location from 0 – 5 with 5 being best.
- Tagline is an indication of the establishment’s brand in just a few words.
- Drinks show you any special recipes that the establishment has at their location.
- Followers indicate the number of users or other establishments following their page.
- Following indicates who the number of users and other establishments they are following.
- Follow/Unfollow allows you to follow and unfollow.
- View Details provide more specifics about the location.
- Click on Bartenders and it shows the number of bartenders that work for that establishment.
- Hours of Operations shows the service hours.
- Bar Category shows the bar type
- About Establishment shows a short description of the location
- Feed shows all of the establishment’s public activities.
- Photos & Videos
- Click on the Trophy to see if any trivia games are scheduled along with the Hall of Fame and Leaderboard.
Important things to note about pages:
- You can direct message an establishment by clicking on the envelope in the upper right hand corner of their page. But you must be following them to send a message
- You can only view the details of the page if their profile is set to public or if you follow